|The Mirror reports on the British Open (see Question 6)|
2. At least 15 people were killed when a party boat, hired for a couple's engagement, crashed into a cargo vessel on which river?
3. A bag carrying one million New Zealand dollars (£425,000) went missing after it fell from a trailer while being moved at which airport?
4. Why was Laura Kuenssberg in the headlines?
5. Nicki Minaj had a Twitter spat with Taylor Swift over nominations for MTV’s best video award. What was Minaj’s video (which wasn’t nominated) called? Bonus: Apart from Taylor Swift, name one other artist whose video was nominated.
6. America’s Zach Johnson won the British open after a three-man play off. Name one of the other golfers in the play-off. Bonus: The play off took place after all three tied on how many strokes under par?
7. Comedian Simon Brodkin, aka Lee Nelson, was charged after he interrupted a FIFA press conference and threw dollar bills over Sepp Blatter. In which city?
8. How was British holidaymaker Kleyo de Abreu killed in Spain?
9. A 20-year-old suicide bomber killed 32 youth activists in which country?
10. Who visited the US-Mexico border after suggesting Mexico was sending drug addicts and rapists to America and declaring 'I will build a great, great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall.’
11. Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi was laid to rest in which city this week?
Bonus: What car number is being retired by Formula 1 in honour of Bianchi?
12. Which company issued a warning that its chests and dressers were not safe unless anchored to a wall after two children were killed?
13. Ray Flynn, 80, is able to see again after taking part in the world’s first trial of ‘bionic eye’ technology at a hospital in which city?
14. The president, vice-chairman and adviser of which company quit after it was revealed it had overstated its operating profits by around £780m over several years?
15. Fragments dated as 1,370 years old which have been found at the University of Birmingham are believed to be from what manuscript?
16. Publishing group Pearson announced it is in 'advanced discussions' with an unnamed party over the sale of what?
17. Traffic disruption in Edinburgh was blamed on contractors cutting back 30ft leylandii hedges outside whose 17th-century mansion?
18. Courtney Stewart was branded a scumbag, questioned by police and assaulted on her doorstep after posting a picture of what on Facebook?
19. What did Nasa’s chief scientist, John Grunsfeld, call the newly discovered planet Kepler-452b?
20. What is the slogan used by cheating website Ashley Madison?