|The i's front page on cash-for-access (Q1)|
1. MP Sir Malcolm Rifkind, embroiled in a cash-for-access scandal, said he could not survive on an MP’s salary. What is an MP’s salary? Bonus: Rifkind announced he is to quit as an MP after 40 years. What is his constituency?
2. Lady Gaga sang songs from which musical at the Oscars? Bonus: Julianne Moore won the Oscar for Best Actress for which film?
3. Which cricket team won their first ever World Cup game by beating Scotland?
4. Eddie Raye Routh was found guilty of murdering two men. One was Chad Littlefield, who was the other?
5. Ed Balls was described as a 'sexy beast' on which website?
6. Three Al-Jazeera journalists were arrested for doing what in Paris?
7. Why was Joshua Leakey in the headlines?
8. Which of these did not win an award at the Brits - Pharrel Williams, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, the Foo Fighters, George Ezra, Paloma Faith, One Direction? Bonus: Which designer did Madonna ‘blame’ for her wardrobe malfunction? Bonus: Who led the protest against Kanye West’s use of the N-word by saying: 'I don’t think it is OK for a black man to use the N-word ... I don’t think it should be said and become normal.'
9. Five English football teams took part in European competitions this week. Four lost and one won. Who won?
10. A video of a couple having sex on the centre spot of which football ground got more than a million hits on social media?
11. How is Mohammed Emwazi more commonly known?
12. According to the coroner Sheriff Payne, aircrew and frequent fliers are at risk from what?
13. During which two months has it been proposed that the 2022 World Cup games will be played?
14. Which company paid out £421million in bonuses in 2014 despite a loss of £3.5 billion? Bonus: Which company confirmed it will resume paying dividends to shareholders for the first time since 2008?
15. Islamic State extremists used sledgehammers and power drills to smash ancient artwork at a museum in which city?
16. Ed Miliband is considering plans to reduce the maximum level of university tuition fees in England from £9,000 to how much?
17. According to the Department of Transport 500,000 drivers do what illegally every day?
18. A Cambridge University study showed that doing what could double the risk of having a stroke?
19. Who issued a statement saying: 'I have never, in my life, assaulted anyone and I remain confident the truth will prevail’?
20. The Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee recommended replacing what with a levy?