|Storm Imogen and border controls (Questions 1 and 19)|
2. According to a Syrian Centre for Policy Research report, what percentage of the Syrian population has been killed or injured since hostilities started in March 2011? Bonus: Which country announced it was to stop airstrikes on Syria with its Prime Minister saying: 'The people terrorised by Isil every day don't need our vengeance, they need our help’?
3. Why were David Byrne and Eddie Hutch in the headlines?
4. What was revealed by fire brigades as Britain’s second-biggest cause of house fires?
5. Why did the crew filming the new Jackie Chan movie, The Foreigner, come under fire?
6. Alexe Kotey, revealed as a member of an Islamic State execution gang, was said to have previously travelled to Gaza on an aid convoy led by who?
7. Who said, after the New Hampshire primary result in America, that: 'They are throwing everything at me except the kitchen sink, and I have a feeling that it is coming soon’? Bonus: What position did Republican candidate Ted Cruz come in the vote?
8. David Cameron announced 'reform prisons' are to be created in England and Wales to tackle violence and re-offending. How many reform prisons did he say there will be this year?
9. An inquest into the death of Private Cheryl James was told that she died from a single gunshot at which barracks?
10. Beyonce’s Black Panther routine at the Super Bowl was criticised after she performed a song making reference to police shootings of black people. What is the song called?
11. In what minute of the game between Liverpool and Sunderland did around 10,000 fans walkout in a protest over ticket prices? Bonus: Which former Liverpool footballer was among those who walked out saying 'it wasn't a nice experience'?
12. Who asked Professor Dame Sue Bailey to lead a review into how to improve morale?13. A besotted fan was given a restraining order after sending vulgar tweets in a 17-month-long harassment campaign against who? Bonus: Gwyneth Paltrow told an LA court that her alleged stalker, Dante Soiu, sent statements saying he 'wanted to cleanse her of sin with a _______.' What’s the missing word?
14. Brendan Coyle, 53, was banned from driving for four years after being found guilty of being three times over the legal limit. He played John Bates in which TV programme?
15. The production company behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens is being prosecuted after actor Harrison Ford was hit by a hydraulic metal door. What injury did Ford sustain?
16. David Cameron's mother signed a petition against plans by Conservative-run Oxfordshire County Council to close children's centres. What is Mrs Cameron’s first name?
17. London's Metropolitan Police are considering using what to grab drones from the sky?
18. Where did the #fishballrevolution lead to 37 people appearing in court charged with rioting?
19. What was Mike Reid trying to do when he was washed into the sea by Storm Imogen near Penzance?
20. Who tweeted: 'Today is National Gorgeous Grandma Day! Here's a smile for all you crazy grandmas?'